First: Setting up companies, funds and associations within the Arab Republic of Egypt:
The planning and agreement of the founders on the legal form make full use of the applicable laws. As we precede the setting up starting from editing the company’s agreement till completion of all registration procedures including different types of companies such as joint stock companies ,limited liability and individuals for all types of activities either the public ,commercial, technical as well as representation to all companies before the governmental bodies and others.
And that in accordance with the applicable laws of Arab Republic of Egypt such as
(A) Law No. 159 for the year 1981, as amended (joint stock companies, closed subscription, limited liability companies, the limited by shares ones) in line with
Law No. 95 for the year 1992.
(B) Law No. 8 for the year 1997 on investment guarantees and incentives, as amended
(C) Act No. 95 for the year 1992 of the Capital Market Authority.
· Executive steps:
•The Capital Companies (Joint Stock, Limited Liability and Limited
• Joint /Simple Recommendation Companies
• Notarization of insurance funds – non governmental associations
• Secretariat of the Board of Directors (ordinary & extraordinary
general assemblies – Management).
• Registries extraction (commercial – agencies).
• Registration in the enrollment of the Construction Contractors.
• Registration in the enrollment of the private sector contractors.
• Carry out all types of work permits and residency to our foreign
• Business licenses and accreditation of maintenance centers.
• Proceed with all liquidation procedures.
• Proceedings the sale or transfer of shares for joint stock
• Issuance of temporary shares for joint stock companies.
•Establishing branches of foreign companies in Egypt.
• Registration of the representation offices in Egypt.
• Registration in the stock exchange and the conclusion of
• Central archive registration.
Second: Companies setting up and associated services outside the Arab Republic of Egypt:
SMC precede all setting up procedures for different types of companies outside the Arab Republic of Egypt specially Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (investment) and United Arab of Emirates – Dubai-(interior investment-free zones), as follows:
• Feasibility study.
•The proposed legal form.
• Conclusion of the company’s contract and discipline.
• Notarization of the contract
• Extracting all necessary approvals and licenses.
• Foundation of the company with the competent departments
(Economic Authority – The General Authority for Investment)
• Propose various alternatives for the company’s headquarters.
• Negotiation and conclusion of the lease to be accredited by the
• Residence of the partners and shareholders.
• Visas and residence for the employees.
• Deployment the company’s human resources
• Identifying the systems and laws of the country where the
companyis being set up.
* Herein is a synopsis of the conditions for establishing companies in Dubai:
The citizens of other States have the right to engage in economic activities, through one of the following forms:
This type of business could be set up sponsored by a UAE citizen.
Limited liability companies:
This type of company is established to conduct commercial, industrial activities and should be sponsored by one or more partners of the UAE citizens ,where their share comes to 51% of the company’s paid-in capital of not less than 300 AED.
Joint Stock companies:
This type of company is established to engage in commercial or industrial activities and should be sponsored by one or more partners of the UAE citizens where their share comes to 51% of the company’s capital.
Civil works Companies:
Two or more partners has the right to set up a company to engage in a serving or professional business where a UAE citizen should be a partner/sponsor.
Free Zone Investment:
A company could be set up with a foreign capital of 100% in free zone
areasuch Jebel Ali(Commercial-industrial)Internet City (information systems–
Mass Media Telecommunication),Dubai Airport (commercial).